The German Stock Exchange facilitates advanced electronic trading, settlement and information systems. Thus, it is able to meet the steadily growing requirements of cross-border trading.
The German Stock Exchange is an international company that operates wordwide. We aim to create sustainable values for our customers and shareholders alike. All our actions are therefore based on meeting our stakeholders’ expectations.
The corporate culture is characterized by a climate of integrity and transparency. Our code of ethics* is proof of our committment to our social and corporate responsibilities throughout the Group and sets a transparent benchmark for all behavioural standards for all Deutsche Börse Group staff.
The Code of ethics
- As a multinational corporation, the German Stock Exchange does not tolerate discrimination of any kind. The principles of equal opportunity and nondiscrimination regardless of nationality, race, ethnical background, age, gender, sexual orientation and identity, or disability of any kind are complied with.
- The German Stock Exchange advocates openness and fairness at the workplace. The Company promotes a culture of open dialogue, trust and mutual acceptance.
- The Company protects the private sphere of all employees and complies with all data protection regulations.
- The German Stock Exchange and its employees closely focus their actions on the needs of customers and investors.
- It goes without saying that legislation, international agreements or accepted codes and ethical standards are observed.
- The Company takes sustainability topics (e.g. environmental and climate protection or careful handling of resources) and other relevant economic interests seriously, and acts accordingly.